Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolution: Learn Something New

Did you make a resolution to learn something new this year? Good for you! There is still plenty of time to sign up for classes at the Worcester Art Museum. Class begin the week of 13. January 2014.

Many of you have told me, 10 weeks is a long time to commit to a class. So, this term, instead of teaching one 10 week session. I'll be teaching two 5 week sessions. The class will also be offered on Monday afternoons or Thursday evenings. Sign up for 5 weeks to get A Taste of Calligraphy. Sign up for the second session to continue your studies or hone your skills. Spaces are still available.

Calligraphy not your cup of tea? No worries. Lots of great classes available. Check out the online class catalog or call 508.793.4333 or 4334 to register for classes. Tell  My Favorite Elaine, CJ sent you.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to practice what I've learned from last year before I try to learn something new! Or am I just being lazy? ;)

    ReplyDelete