Tuesday, March 26, 2024

T Stands for Crumbl Cookies



My Young Cousin sent me a very sweet thinking of you gift. She had a box of cookies delivered from Crumbl Cookies. She had been raving how deliciously decadent these cookies are.


Even though there's a Crumbl cookie store near me, I had never indulged. She thought it was about time. She sent 4 choices: a brownie cookie, a sugar cookie with strawberry icing and white chocolate curls, a donut cookie (which was more like a snickerdoodle), and a classic chocolate chip.


I told her I was going to sample them from left to right in the package, and that I wouldn't share them with Himself or the Eldest. First up, the brownie cookie and a cup of tea.  And I did share all the cookies.

Thank you, M. for such a thoughtful gift. It made my day. I hope you enjoy your special day today.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

21 comments:

  1. the cookies look good, I haven't had a cookie since Christmas! Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I understand you have a sweet tooth :-)
    Nice surprise you got - happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeedy. So any sweet treat you don't want, send it this way.

      Delete
  3. I’ve had Crumbl cookies but not in Ann Arbor where I live. The shop is a little out of my usual orbit but I really need to get there! Thanks for reminding me.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they as good as the hype? If so, I guess I'll have to drive up and try a few.....thankyouverymuch........🙄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh yum and how nice to get that gift. I have not heard of Crumbl cookies. They look really good. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a sweet gift, literally. :) I occasionally stop and get a Crumble Cookie. Some weeks their choices are very tempting. Hope it was a nice T day, and not too raw or damp either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize they didn't have the same cookies from week to week

      Delete
  7. Oh my ! I shouldn't..... but I think I would love them all - just imagine the glucose readings! Kind of you to share! Happy T Day,,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gift! So sweet! (pun intended). Did you have a favorite? My friend Kim brought me home made cookies on Tuesday and I still have a few left. (The American type cookie).
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it was a toss up between the brownie cookie and the chocolate chip. The strawberry was too sweet. The donut wasn't anything to write home about imnsho

      Delete
  9. I have never heard of crumbl cookies, but I think they look very good. Were they as delicious as your cousin said? What a very sweet gift from her. The Brownie cookie would be my choice. Happy belated T day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were wonderful. The brownie cookie was awesome

      Delete
  10. Each cookie has 750 calories? No, thank you! LOL Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete