Friday, January 17, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week:

1. The flusher on the toilet broke. So we had to flush the toilet with buckets of water. Holy Mary on the Prairie.! Himself took the tank apart (because fishing in the toilet tank is definitely not a Little Princess job) and replaced the innards. We can flush like normal people again! It really is the little things that give meaning to life.

2. I lost two bags of sugar

3. Since the new microwave arrived damaged and couldn't be installed, Himself and I went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

4. I can almost fit into a pair of The Young One's jeans. They are a little tight. I can't put things in the pockets, but I can pull up the zipper without lying across the bed.

5. A new, undamaged microwave was finally installed. I missed having a second microwave. Spoiled much? This one has a power saving feature. Supposedly, it will save electricity when its not running.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Wet, interesting and productive! Found two bags of sugar that I don't remember buying :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lesley and I have found your 'two bags of sugar'! Thanks for sharing....... ;)

    ReplyDelete