Friday, January 30, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Ran out for storm supplies, paper towels, kitty litter, gorp (it makes eating chocolate seem healthier). Because I had time and the store wasn't crowded, I hit the travel items for my week long art retreat in March.

2.  I happily spent time organizing my journaling supplies in a new travel box. The egg I keep my kneaded eraser in wouldn't fit, but I found a tiny Altoid tin that is the perfect size.

3.  The Young One went to WPI to hang with some friends. When she came home, she shared all the things they did, ate, talked about. Was nice to be included.

4. Himself got a snow day on Tuesday. We watched it snow. Watched Netflix and had an enjoyable day.

5. Wednesday was another snow day.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Snow days were always so special. I kind of miss them....wait.....no, I don't! ;)

    ReplyDelete