Friday, January 9, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Whale sculpture courtesy of The Eldest
Five good things that happened this week.

1. First baked treat of the new year I made was blueberry scones. Himself had bought fresh blueberries over the holidays.

2. I'm glad the Worcester Incubator Art of Science Learning project is done.

3. The Young One went to another doctor about her shoulder/neck problem. He was the only doctor who listened to her. Good news, she has excellent range of motion and no nerve damage. He prescribed medication for muscle aches and told her to exercise the shoulder.

4. After running errands, Himself and I stopped for a date lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse. While the decor is still Western, I miss the chaps(especially the ones that looked like Heath wore), tack, and boots that used to decorate the place.

5. I store my kneadable eraser in a plastic egg to keep it clean. When the girlies were little, they liked to surprise me with eraser sculptures. I never knew what creature I would find when I opened the egg. Looks like big girlies never outgrow some things.

How was your week?

1 comment: