Friday, April 10, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Hung out and went to lunch with my friend, Teague. I hadn't seen her since her Christmas party. Holidays, snow, illness, more snow, illness, and more snow, and more snow....kept us from getting together.

2. The Jamberry nail wraps ordered for The Eldest's Easter bag arrived. The Easter Bunny didn't have to write out an IOU. While she was applying wraps that looked like butterfly wings, I applied a sample the rep sent. Just to see what they were like. I'm not big into nail polish, but I saw Jamberry has a Doctor Who set.

3. Had a long overdue visit to the dentist. No cavities! And there was a cancellation the following day so

4. He could Bondo the front tooth I chipped.

5. For some reason the scanner decided not to interface. I thought it was going to be a long drawn out fight to troubleshoot ending with me having to buy a new scanner. Did an online search for the manual which brought me to the HP Troubleshoot site. Downloaded the guide. The program found the issue and the scanner was back up and humming in under a half an hour.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. AND the snow is melting! Sounds like a good week was had by all! :)

    ReplyDelete