Friday, October 2, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things.

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Himself and I are working on a long term project together.

2.  I wanted to take a drive to find the courthouse as I wasn't familiar with the area. Himself and I had fun as we followed the GPS, found ourselves on a dirt road called Slab City Road in the Back of Beyond, and the GPS telling us You have arrived.

3. I was worried if I was going to be impaneled on a jury (and I knew I was going to be picked), the trial would last a couple two or three days. There would be a hassle trying to make arrangements to make up my Thursday class. Didn't have to worry as the whole jury impaneling and trial was completed in one day. Whew! Moot point.

4. Did an art Skype with my friend, A. Haven't Skyped with her in a while so was nice to catch up.

5.  Today is world smile day. Do something nice for someone, and make them smile.

2 comments: