Sunday, June 2, 2019

Second on the Second

From 2. June 2008: What Color Is Your Mind?

Your Mind is Blue




Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.



It's your turn to play. From Elizabeth: Now it's time to share your Second on the 2nd.  The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back.  All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed.  Any post, any genre, any artistic endeavor is acceptable.  Join hosts Bleubeard and Elizabeth to see what else is being served up the Second Time Around.

24 comments:

  1. You certainly have brought back a wonderful post. For me it's a first look and I love the serene, yet very appropriate photo that went with it. I also love the color blue. However, I suspect the color fits your personality perfectly and mine only partially. Thanks for sharing this with us as your second look this month on the 2nd, dear CJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure the description fits, but the color is certainly me.

      Delete
  2. sounds like a fun thing to answer and find out color of minds-thanks for sharing-Happy second on the 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cool post! I also got the color blue. ; - )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a lovely post with a great photo and my fave colour. Happy 2nd on the 2nd. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had to be with your beautiful cobalt blue vases and blue and white dishes (-:

      Delete
  5. That's a wonderful post. I didn't know about mind colors. (I'm afraid to find out what mine is. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, took the test and got Green - thereby breaking the blue trend, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm purple! LOL Thanks for the fun time waster! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my mind changes colors day by day. I can tell by what color paint or marker I want to use. This is an interesting post. I never thought of my mind as a color. happy June. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got blue lol I wonder if I'd get a different color if I took the quiz late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was fun. I got purple. I think I am idealistic and creative, but all the rest of it belongs to some other purple person ;-)

    Of all the mind types, yours is the most idealistic.
    You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
    Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thoughts about the description for Blue

      Delete
  11. I just love that photograph/image …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete