Monday, May 31, 2021

Workshop Week


 Nan told me about a fantastic opportunity to take workshops for an entire week for FREE called Workshop Week, Workshop week is a virtual event and runs from June 7 to 11, 2021. That's next week!

From the website: You’ll find workshops on everything from painting, illustration, bullet journaling, hand-lettering, and so many more! There are over 35 different classes – you’ll get to try something new every day.

Workshops will be available to watch for 24 hours. After that, they will go into a vault. To access the vault you will need to purchase a subscription, but you will have forever access to the vault to watch the workshops over and over.  You do not need to purchase a subscription to participate in the event. 

There's a special vault price before the event. Get access to ALL the workshops before the event begins for a wicked low price. (Something like $1.40 per workshop! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ) Once Workshop week starts the price to access the vault increases.

Check out the above link to see all the details about the event.

14 comments:

  1. This sounds good, I wish I had more time! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. What are you going to take? And thanks for sharing the info too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them. ๐Ÿ˜บ I bought the Vault. That deal was too good to pass up.

      Delete
  3. I signed up, then checked out the various artists. I can see why you would like it. There are a LOT of calligraphers and a couple of bullet journalists. Somehow I don't see myself getting much out of it since I will never be a calligrapher. I hold my pen too tight and my hand goes numb. I am sure you will LOVE it, though. I DO plan to watch the videos, though. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found some of the other stuff more exciting

      Delete
  4. Cool! It's good of them to offer so much free. And so much variety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so much fun and cool stuff to choose from.

      Delete