Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wordy Wednesday

 

abc

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good one! Have a great day, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

This is a good laugh to start the day.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'd definitely feel validated lol

robin cox walsh said...

Very cute! LOL

Sandra Cox said...

Hahaha. That's a good one.

The Padre said...

So True And The Nose Nose - Happy Wednesday

Cheers

da tabbies o trout towne said...

too funny ;) ♥♥♥☺☺☺

Iris Flavia said...

Great one! Makes me want to take a job at the shopping center just to do exactly this, especially to a man :-)
Boy. Your fault when next time I witness this question and start a "senseless" giggling!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

LOL - I find this one particularly funny because I used to work as receptionist.

Let's Art Journal said...

Lol ... so funny 😀. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! Too funny! LOL!