Thanks for this informative video. I still wonder how this will plow through huge amounts of snow, but you could run it continuously through a storm to keep it from piling up. And do it from inside where it's toasty and warm. Have a great day and speaking of warm, stay warm. It's cold here.
Hi CJ! BOTH of my laptops went on me this past week. The main laptop I used I just published a post about on my blog and my so-called "back up" laptop's battery completely DIED. So, I had to order a new laptop and another battery for my back up and PRAY that fixes the problem. Anyhow, that is why I have been gone for a few days. I am still trying to figure out my Windows 11 on my new laptop (what a pain in the a$$ that is so far) so I will have to comment as "anonymous" for now.
15 comments:
That's impressive. No good if you've got dogs, though.
A kind of super-thing for almost every need....Hope it does not learn how to rule over you.
All the best
Violetta
Excellent, but not if you've got dogs! 🐶🐶
My BIL has a mini-version of that for mowing the grass. He gave "him" some old-fashioned name, Herbert, Herman, something like that.
Thanks for this informative video. I still wonder how this will plow through huge amounts of snow, but you could run it continuously through a storm to keep it from piling up. And do it from inside where it's toasty and warm. Have a great day and speaking of warm, stay warm. It's cold here.
The dogs would probably ride on it
Nah, we have our government trying to do that
It might be a new playmate
Ours doesn't have a name, yet
Well, now that we have something to take care of the snow, you know what will happen? It won't snow. I won't complain, either
Can't wait to see how it does! (You're right, it won't snow now that you have it! LOL But that's okay too!)
It will still be worth the $$$$ if it doesn't snow as the grass will still grow and the leaves will still fall
Hi CJ! BOTH of my laptops went on me this past week. The main laptop I used I just published a post about on my blog and my so-called "back up" laptop's battery completely DIED. So, I had to order a new laptop and another battery for my back up and PRAY that fixes the problem. Anyhow, that is why I have been gone for a few days. I am still trying to figure out my Windows 11 on my new laptop (what a pain in the a$$ that is so far) so I will have to comment as "anonymous" for now.
Kim from "The Wiccan Life"
I hope everything gets straightened out. In the meantime, we'll leave the light on for ya
Thanks, CJ! LOL!!
Post a Comment