The dinos are actually Nessie. Mama Nessie is the soup ladle, Papa is the spaghetti server. The company that makes them is Ototo. They make all sorts of fun and whacky kitchen gadgets
That's a great clean out. Yup, in with new. I cleaned out some Christmas craft supplies today. I don't need hang onto all those almost empty sticker sheets. You said it great, out with old.
19 comments:
It's good to have a clear-out!
I wish.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Love the dinosaur ones!
Indeed
When the spirit moves
The dinos are actually Nessie. Mama Nessie is the soup ladle, Papa is the spaghetti server. The company that makes them is Ototo. They make all sorts of fun and whacky kitchen gadgets
Nothing like a good purge to clear one's head! ๐ (we've been Swedish death cleaning for a while now.....LOL)
I need to work on that a little more
thecontemplativecat here. I did some utensil plunge. Good feeling to have better stuff.
Good idea! I will be doing exactly that on Feb, 2nd. I find the older I get the less clutter I need!!
PS - That anonymous was me (Kim)
They made me think of a brontosaurus. How do we know Nessie isn't related? ๐
I always feel good after sorting out a few things.
All the best Jan
That's a great clean out. Yup, in with new. I cleaned out some Christmas craft supplies today. I don't need hang onto all those almost empty sticker sheets. You said it great, out with old.
Fair point. ๐บ
And favorite colors
So true, Kim
Everything looks so nice and neat
Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment