Nice scarecrows. You are right in the season. And the photo of your kitty with the curtain looks like everything she is thinking is in a thought bubble over her head. (I hope that is Callie and not Quill. And I hope all is well with you.
The Watcher is Quill. He's a mama's boy. He likes to follow me around, nap with me, watch TV with me, and to keep an eye on me if I go outside. Calli was taking a nap
LOVE the scarecrows! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThe scarecrows are a nice addition
Deletewavez two ewe quill ...and calli all sew....yur houz iz lookin my tee fall time pawsum ☺☺♥♥
ReplyDeleteThanks to Himself for the decorations
DeleteLove love love the scarecrows . . . amazing.
ReplyDeleteAlso loved that you were being watched!
. . . and an amazing colour sky.
All the best Jan
Mine is a dry wasteland with dead and dying Sunflowers looking at me ready to be cut down... Petunia looks fab in her new Autumn decor... Hugs! deb
ReplyDeletePetunia does look cute and I have to remember to take her inside before the first frost so she doesn't heave in the freeze and thaw of the season!
DeleteNice scarecrows. You are right in the season. And the photo of your kitty with the curtain looks like everything she is thinking is in a thought bubble over her head. (I hope that is Callie and not Quill. And I hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteThe Watcher is Quill. He's a mama's boy. He likes to follow me around, nap with me, watch TV with me, and to keep an eye on me if I go outside. Calli was taking a nap
DeleteYou and your family are adorable in the pots. Your front walkway is truly awesome and screams it, too!
ReplyDeleteHimself isn't finished decorating
Delete