Friday, May 2, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Been spending the week cleaning out the sun room. Washed the floor and the walls. Tossed junk.

2. The weather was nice on Sunday so I worked on my journal in the sun room.

3. The weather turned raw and rainy during the week. I'm grateful for the little heater while I work. Still too chilly to spend evenings out there. Even with the heater.

4. I've been moving the furniture around. Want to re-purpose a desk the Young One out grew. The television monitor, cable box, and DVD player will fit on top. I'll be able to put my art things in the drawers. And the room will stay tidy. I hope.

5. Saw a colorful, beach ball on the side of the road. I hope this is a sign the warm weather is just around the corner and not kiss the warm weather good-bye.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty productive. I actually cleaned the house! (I KNOW, don't faint!) And thought of you and your Ma as I dusted her tea cup. (I display it on my shelves with my mom's.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring clean has released 2 dozen mugs hung from kitchen beams back into the world. Has also gone a bit chilly on this side of the pond too.

    ReplyDelete