Friday, August 11, 2017

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. We had breakfast at Friendly's and then Himself decided my car needed a wash so we took a ride through the car wash.

2. After his MRI, we went to dinner at Longhorn Steak House.

3.  The great thing about going out to dinner, besides not having to cook, is having an awesome lunch of leftovers the day after.

4. Red came over to see the mini-split and to have tea

5. While packing my bag for Reggie weekend, I couldn't find my fingerless gloves. I wear fingerless gloves while working to keep the oils from my hands from seeping into the paper. After running in circles for a little bit. I found my gloves.

How was your week?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week and leftovers are my favourite too 😁. Glad you found your fingerless gloves ... lol 😉. The weather here has been a little eratic this week, one minute sunshine the next raining, but we've found plenty of times when it's been dry for tandem rides and visiting with friends 😁. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds good, especially the food part, I so love leftovers! The week was busy and he time seems to have evaporated....Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. left overz !!!!!! almost as good as snacks :) ♥♥ happy weekend CJ ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not having to cook dinner AND having a pre-made lunch the next day is the BEST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool picture! I love having left overs, from a dinner out! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete