Friday, September 1, 2017

The Friday Five Good Things

Rabbit, Rabbit
Five good things that happened this week.

1. Tagged along to the dojo while Himself worked out. After, we went to lunch at The 99 and had lobster rolls.

2. After unraveling cutting the Gordian knot, I was able to get back to crocheting the baby blanket.

3. Attended the wellness group meeting at the dojo.

4. Went out to dinner. Love not having to cook and awesome lunch the day after.

5. I think I spotted a new bunny in the yard.

How was your week?

14 comments:

  1. What's the dojo? Love that bunny. Glad our week was good, had a lot of appointments here, so was kept busy. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dojo is the karate studio where Himself teaches (he's a 4th degree black belt) and takes classes. Master Beef (6th degree black belt) started a wellness group which includes Reiki, Qi Gong, meditation

      Delete
  2. I can assure you that my week was definitely not as good as yours. You got to eat out twice and have fun in the process. You also got to see a new bunny rabbit. I got to sleep, rest, and sleep some more. Oh, and I went to a funeral, too. Hope today is equally lovely for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So....what's the new bunny's name???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a good week.
    Mine seemed to fly by so quickly, but it's been a good one.

    Happy September!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. happee earl lee easturr frum de land oh trout !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Bet you guys think the bunny looks tasty. And it's not turkey! :-D

      Delete
  6. Nice week. I love to go out to eat too and not have to cook, especially now that I'm back to the grind. :) Enjoy your weekend CJ. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your bunnies! Happy you were able to get back to the baby blanket! I want to go out and eat with you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching the bunnies. The baby blanket is finished and I started a mermaid tail blanket for the soon to be Big Sister

      Delete