Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Mail


My tablemate from Reggie's class sent me a Valentine. Her signature is sheep. Looks like someone has been practicing. Well done, L.

17 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Nice! Getting happy mail is a good thing. Hugs-Erika

nanskidrewski said...

So pretty!

CJ Kennedy said...

Beats getting a bill

CJ Kennedy said...

She does lovely work.

Anonymous said...

lovely

robin cox walsh said...

Lucky you! :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Indeed

CJ Kennedy said...

I know! (-:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have a rubber stamp of a single sheep that is not as pretty as your friend's sheep. This is a fabulous card. She does excellent work.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous happy mail, you got a lovely card. I got happy mail today, too, will show it later in the week. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Cox said...

I love it! You've been getting great mail, CJ:)

Let's Art Journal said...

What beautiful happy mail! I love the adorable sheep and the words made me smile too, which are beautifully written 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

CJ Kennedy said...

Her sheep are adorable

CJ Kennedy said...

Looking forward to seeing your happy mail

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm lucky to have so many talented friends

CJ Kennedy said...

The sheep are just so cute.

Magic Love Crow said...

So pretty and cute! I agree, well done!! Lucky you CJ!