Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


I, Robot (2004) Will Smith

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available on HBO or for rent on YouTube.

20 comments:

  1. Not m cup of coffee! Happy weekend, Vaerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Something else may appeal to you.

      Delete
  2. OK, CJ. You are NOT going to believe this. I have actually SEEN this one. On tv, but that still counts. Finally one I've seen and it was made in my lifetime, too (grin)! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this one too-Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I'm not sure what I think about this film. I like it, but I don't love it. Of course Will Smith is always good. Do you have Netflix? Have you seen Stranger Things? Just finished the latest season (3) and I loved it. You might too as it has some supernatural and crazy creatures and is set in the 19080's. Don't know why I Robot made me think of that. Happy Saturday. It is a perfect day for you weatherwise. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are following Stranger Things? Halfway through season 3. And I’m loving 🥰 this weather

      Delete
  5. YES, great pic! I love this movie and always watch it whenever I see it on tv! Have a great weekend CJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pass, thanks. (Valerie and I will go next door to the rom-com....lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I expected this movie to be an adaptation of the book. I was wrong ;) But I like to see science fiction films get made and get attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, just watched the trailer - I never saw this movie - looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness! Was this really as far back as 2004!!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practically yesterday compared to most movies I watch
      :-D

      Delete