Sunday, April 7, 2024

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Spring has sprung
The grass is riz


I wonder where the flowers iz?

The poor petunias

The Spring Nor'easter on Wednesday night into Thursday was supposed to leave a coating to an inch of snow in my area.


Two inches of snow does not a coating make


The snow was supposed to end by 10 am, but it just kept snowing


These daffodils seemed to be okay.


These not so much


Hopefully, the petunias will make a come back.


Two days later and still snow on the front lawn. Deep sigh. Forlorn look.

17 comments:

  1. It is very sad to see, isn't it? It's too bad we don't have real spring in New England. Hope it melts today and tomorrow. They say almost 60 degrees here tomorrow. Will you be checking out the eclipse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be watching the coverage on television. We don't have the special glasses.

      Delete
  2. So far we have missed the white crap and I hope it stays away. I am sorry I have been away so long but I have had a lot going on with my mom who passed away the day after Easter Sunday. I just published a post about it this morning - I have and still am too busy to blog like I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that the weather is so bad! Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the snow is done. I sure am done with it

      Delete
  4. Yuck, snow! I found the first wild balcony-strawberry in bloom this morning! Hope your weather improves soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That is a lot of snow!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all of your plants recover from the snow. :-( - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really got blasted in this latest round of winter.

    ReplyDelete