Friday, April 12, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. At Teague's when we felt the earthquake around 11:15 AM. We thought it was her house settling, but we felt the house shake.

2. I made cornbread to go with the crockpot Taco Soup

3. Beautiful weather day. Teague and I spent the afternoon in her sunroom.

4. Teague and I went to Pam's Diner in Bellingham for breakfast and I had eggs Benedict.

5. Another commission on the horizon.

How was your week?

10 comments:

  1. Earthquake? Oh goodness, gracious, me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week has been great but busy. Is this a new earthquake or the one in New Jersey. My daughter called me up in a panic when that happened. Grin. It sounds like you've had a fun and busy week also. I have lots of goldfinches at my feeder now also. I have to pick mine up soon before the bears sniff it out. Stay dry today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the earthquake last week in New Jersey

      Delete
  3. Funny, I was at home and never felt a thing. No shake, no movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An earthquake. How scary!!! Sometimes it´s good to live in boring Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a much better week than mine. Still playing catch up. Now I want Eggs Benedict. Yes, I am now hungry. Looks like you eat out a lot more than I!!!

    ReplyDelete