Tuesday, April 2, 2024

T Stands for Red Letter Day Celebration

March 6 turned out to be a Red Letter Day. For special occasions and celebrations, we like to go to my favorite Elaine's restaurant at the UxLocale


We started with Elaine's home-made, crispy, thin, potato chips with a sour cream and onion dip. After tasting Elaine's potato chips you will never want to eat any kind of chip that comes from a bag.


Antepasto


My glass of Prosecco. The Eldest had a glass of Merlot.


Mushroom ravioli. Mmmmm


For dessert, Brownie with Cannoli filling.

 Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

22 comments:

  1. Stunning food photos! I’d love to eat at that restaurant.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would like Elaine's restaurant. She's very much a foodie

      Delete
  2. AWESOME meal selection. do they sell the chips
    “in” a bag as it were for take home, or do they need
    to be freshly made πŸŸπŸ˜ΊπŸ’–‼️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need to be made fresh. You could place a second order to take them home with you.

      Delete
  3. It looks so delicious. What were you celebrating? I'm sure you mentioned it before. And I hope you are having a great T day.. Rain or snow for you tomorrow night? Is it too much to ask that this storm goes out to sea south of us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not too much to ask this storm to go out to sea.

      Delete
  4. Ohhh what a beautiful meal. I make potatoes like that too. My mom taught me when I was quite young. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me all hungry.
    Until... I would never ever spoil a hearty meal with anything sweet! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The meal wasn't spoiled. It was enhanced. 😸

      Delete
  6. Wow, that looks delish! I would certainly love to eat at that restaurant. The potato crisps look so inviting. In fact all of it looks inviting.
    You have made me hungry now...
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your meal looks so delicious, oh my - every single item! The dessert is certainly the cream on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the perfect sweet ending and plenty to take home, too

      Delete
  8. What an amazing day. Red letter indeed. All that food has me wishing I had some ravioli about now. It all looks great. Thanks for sharing your food and drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that loverly food is making me hungry! Why is it when I go somewhere with lovely food I forget to take a picture!? (Too busy eatting I thnk! ) Happy very late T for Tuesday (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, I forget to take pictures, too. 😸

      Delete