Tuesday, November 26, 2024

T Stands for Dragon Tea Set

Image from I Love Dragon on Facebook

The Young One is visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday. She loves dragons so in her honor a gorgeous dragon tea set.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

26 comments:

jabblog said...

Is it possible to have a surfeit of dragons? They are splendid, though.

CJ Kennedy said...

Not possible.

Mae Travels said...

Beautiful tea set! We are visiting my daughter whose current ceramics output is almost all dragons, mainly on teapots. Hers are 3-D. I should definitely post more photos. Ceramics has been her hobby for a long time.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

This is one gorgeous set. Wow. Have a happy T day and stay dry.

robin cox walsh said...

Cool!

CJ Kennedy said...

I'd love to see them

CJ Kennedy said...

So far, it's going to be an inside day

CJ Kennedy said...

I thought so

Lady Caer Morganna said...

THIS is one of the coolest tea sets I have ever seen! Love dragons!!! :-D

jinxxxygirl said...

Wow thats beautiful! and would totally be my teaset... lol Hugs! deb

CJ Kennedy said...

It's yours

CJ Kennedy said...

I thought it was the coolest set, too

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a fabulous tea set! Those dragons look fierce ☺️. Happy T Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

CJ Kennedy said...

They only look fierce when they haven't had their first cuppa of the day

Carola Bartz said...

That's pretty impressive! Happy T day.

Empire of the Cat said...

Wow that is fabulous! Happy Tea Day!

Lisca said...

Wow, that is utterly beautiful!
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow! That set does look very impressive.
Have a lovely time together.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Indeed - CJ

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool - CJ

Anonymous said...

I’ve never seen a set like this - CJ

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jan - CJ

FinnBadger said...

That's stunning

CJ Kennedy said...

It would certainly make company sit up and take notice

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thank you for joining me for T Tuesday this week. Some of you are aware I damaged my left arm and finally made a sling for it. Last Saturday I removed the sling because my arm felt better. Monday afternoon, I was headed to the basement when my sleeve caught the end of the banister and I took a tumble down all 14 steps. Yes, I once again landed on my left shoulder. It's a good thing I didn't throw the sling away, because it is quite handy. However, I am still in pain, but refuse to go to the ER because they will tell me to rest, as I've been doing and would probably issue a prescription I couldn't afford. Thank you for understanding why I made this a universal copy and paste entry and really, really appreciate you for sharing your T post this week.

That dragon tea set is unbelievable!!

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, Elizabeth, so sorry. I hope you're doing better.