Saturday, November 2, 2024

Happy, Little, Time Waster

 

Russell loves his puzzles

11 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

:-) Cats are so funny.

jabblog said...

Some cats engage, some don't. Russell certainly likes to play.

CJ Kennedy said...

and smart

robin cox walsh said...

Russell commanding his minions! LOL

CJ Kennedy said...

He does

CJ Kennedy said...

He's amazing. Though more amazing is the time an energy his owner spent training him to use the talk buttons

My name is Erika. said...

Fun little video. I had hoped Russell was going to add a piece to a puzzle, because cats are smart (the one I had as a kid could unlock a door). Thanks for sharing and have a great Saturday!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Awww, cats are so intelligent and will show you just how smart they are if THEY choose to do so. Miss Ginger loves to fetch her nerf ball. I just posted that video on my blog a couple of days ago.

https://thewiccalife.blogspot.com/2024/10/happy-national-cat-day-from-ms-ginger.html

(sorry if I posted this twice, I wasn't sure if my comment went through or not)

CJ Kennedy said...

Puzzles for cats are figuring out how to get something out.

CJ Kennedy said...

Russell is very smart. He tells his owner when the litter box need to be cleaned.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

OMG, LOVE IT!!! ;-)