Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Adventures of the Poor, Little Boob

 

I got a call that there had been a cancellation and would I like that appointment earlier in the month? I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille.

After the scan, I had to wait for the on-site radiologist to review it. She said calcification was common in older women. She said if I were younger, she would have me wait 6 months for another scan. She said the calcifications looked suspicious to her. She recommended a biopsy to be sure nothing was really wrong.

13 comments:

  1. Waiting is always the worst part....πŸ˜”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially if you're a stress eater like I am

      Delete
  2. being suspicious can be a good thing, not always just…suspicious. hope yesterday was great ( don’t forget to pick up your card πŸŽπŸŽ‚‼️πŸ’šπŸ˜ΈπŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The waiting is so often the worst part!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it gives you too much time to imagine the worst case scenarios

      Delete
  5. That's not what you want to hear. 2 years and seven months ago - a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete