I like the vines on the black iron railing. They look nice. And glad your sunflower could feed the goldfinches. I haven't seen hardly any birds for awhile, so it's nice to know somebody has seen some. Enjoy this beautiful day.
potato vine maybe ? it likes to trail like that....and the sunflower should be producing lots of seed, unless burd get to it first !!! ☺☺♥♥ cake and ice cream countdown in.....2 !!! ☺☺
I like the vines on the black iron railing. They look nice. And glad your sunflower could feed the goldfinches. I haven't seen hardly any birds for awhile, so it's nice to know somebody has seen some. Enjoy this beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteI have birdfeeders so have lots of birds that visit.
DeleteI do like your trough. I love trailing plants.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very pretty
Deletepotato vine maybe ? it likes to trail like that....and the sunflower should be producing lots of seed, unless burd get
ReplyDeleteto it first !!! ☺☺♥♥ cake and ice cream countdown in.....2 !!! ☺☺
The goldfinches are nibbling the petals
DeleteVinca vine, maybe?
ReplyDeleteHe has no clue
DeleteWell, I know the goldfinches are liking your sunflower but so am I . . . such a glorious colour.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It's not a giant sunflower, but it's still very striking
DeleteYour garden is beautiful, CJ. Warm and welcoming.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteYour gardens are looking good. I love that sunflower!
ReplyDeleteOh what a lovely SunFlower! Found caterpillars nibbling mine.. awww... a mud heart...:) Hugs! deb
ReplyDelete