CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
I recently replaced my soap dispensers all around the house with this type. Saves soooo much $$$!
I was first introduced to the Powerwash while taking a gilding class to clean the Instacoll from brushes and pens. I loved the stuff for home use, but it is expensive. I thought this was great
Neat little trick.
Isn't it, just?
This was interesting, great video.All the best Jan
😊
I recently replaced my soap dispensers all around the house with this type. Saves soooo much $$$!
ReplyDeleteI was first introduced to the Powerwash while taking a gilding class to clean the Instacoll from brushes and pens. I loved the stuff for home use, but it is expensive. I thought this was great
DeleteNeat little trick.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it, just?
DeleteThis was interesting, great video.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
😊
Delete