1. The Young One arrived at the airport on time no delays.
2. The four of us having dinner at the same time under the same roof.
3. The girlies and I were abruptly woken up by the basement smoke detector going off. The alarm was silenced and it didn't go off again. Happy Birthday, Young One! A bit of fresh air after checking nothing was wrong silenced it. It went off again in the evening. We called the Fire Department. The smoke detector on the main floor never sounded. They checked and found nothing suspicious. They thought the smoke detector going off might have been caused by the humidity.
4. Spent a fun afternoon at WAM with the Young One.
5. The Young One and I spent a nostalgic afternoon on a dumb trail
How was your week?

Belated happy birthday Young One and Happy days now that Young One is home.
ReplyDeleteI am curious what a 'dumb trail' is.
And WAM? I know a pop group called WAM but one of the duo was George Michael and he is dead. So I assume your WAM is something else.....
Happy Friday!
Lisca
WAM, the Worcester Art Museum where I teach classes. Dumb trail, come back Monday to find out.
DeleteWill do
DeleteThat sounds good and scary at the same time!
ReplyDeleteHere nothing new other that Ingo works again - be that good or bad I have no idea.
I think Ingo working must be a good thing
DeleteI bet you are loving having the young one home. Like you said, having all 4 of you under the same roof for dinner must have been fantastic! Have a super FRiday.
ReplyDeleteWe've been having a wonderful visit.
DeleteIt's so nice to have the family back together again. Happy birthday to the birthday girl.
ReplyDelete😊
Delete#3 would have freaked me out! No sleep until I found out why the damn thing went off!
ReplyDelete(On a side note, we had that happen once and it turned out to be a spider that got into the detector!)
Another friend said it could have been dust kicked up with Himself doing indoor gardening in the cellar. He went and bought a new detector. Knock wood no problems
DeleteHow lovely to have the young one at home with you ... enjoy your time together.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
We had a wonderful time, but it went by too fast. She leaves today.
DeleteSounds like a good week except for the smoke alarm sounding. That "dumb trail" was fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteThe dumb trail was the highlight of the week.
Delete