![]() |
| Teague and I at Gunstock Mountain Resort |
Five good things that happened this week.
1.Teague and I had an amazing dinner of lobster crab cakes at Patrick's Irish Pub for our last dinner at Weirs Beach.
2. While it was fun being away for the week with no responsibilities, it was good to get home.
3. It's exhausting being on vacation, I did absolutely nothing on Monday.
4. I was able to get an appointment with the doctor to get my knee checked. She concurred it was arthritis. I asked for a second opinion and she said I was fat, too. Ba-dum Tish! π€£I don't have to wear the knee stabilizer any more
5. Everyone should have a brother or sister of the heart. I'm glad Teague is mine. We had an awesome time on the ski lift at Gunstock Mountain Resort. Are you kidding? I wouldn't have ridden the ski lift with two good knees let alone one. π€£
How was your week?
Please note Blogger is being a PITA and I am not able to comment on my blog as well as other blogs. Hopefully, this is a glitch and will be fixed soon.
.jpg)
Arthritis?! Oh no!!! And she said what?! I hope she used words more decent, LOL.
ReplyDeleteI can eat better and my friend assured me, too.
Started walking again to rebuild muscles on my back and legs.
The second opinion comment was a joke from an old-time comedian. I should have used and emoticon. All fixed now. Glad you are on the mend, too
Deletesorree the doc used that word. arthur ritis….and glad you have a bestie in teague….weezer was like that for me ….getting ready to hit publish and see what happens ππΈπΎ‼️
ReplyDeletePublish worked. And it's working now for me as well
DeleteHey it is finally working :) Having a good friend is really important, isn't it? You and Teague have been friends for a long one time sounds like. and it sounds like I wasn't a bad week either. With the rain its ok to do nothing, right? Happy Saturday, seeing blogger wasn't allowing comments yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI met Teague in 9th grade when I switched from parochial school to public. She was one of the few who was kind to the new kid. I've known her for 56 years. The rain predicted while we were away never really happened during the day. It rained over night one night but was done by morning.
DeleteWhat an awesome week you had with your "sister of the heart"! And I
ReplyDeleteagree, we all need that! Great pic of the two of you!
I totally understand your plight with arthritis and knee issues. I
have both arthritis and osteoporosis - ugh!
Have a good weekend!
Teague has been taking "selfies" of the two of us long before the term selfie came into play. Ugh, knee issues. I'm trying to get an appointment with an orthopedist.
Delete