Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In


Happy dance! I lost one pound. Yeah, it's not much, but when you've plateaued for a long time, it's very easy to lose the motivation. So down one is a good thing. And I can see the little horse in the counter moving. Like getting a sticker. That's fun too.


I still found myself wanted to grab the cookies. Did one night, but grabbed chocolate rice cakes last night and the night before. Not very exciting, but enough crunch to take the edge off. I didn't want to stay where I was last week. Really wanted to see a loss.


What gets you through the plateaus? How do you keep your motivation up and not sabotage yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Plateau? I thought I was frozen in an iceberg. I would drop down to a certain weight, think I'd finally moved on, and the next week, be back up again. I've done this now for about 6 weeks. I'd give up.

    Guess what? You and me both, one pound. I see it as a sign. I moved past that stupid number I'd always dropped to before. I have to have broken the spell, right? (Course, it won't get me in the party dress, but...)

    Kudos to you! Giddyup horsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! Progress is so fun! And I love the new counter.

    ReplyDelete