Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 31 - A New Day


I was all set to do battle. I had rehearsed what I was going to say. I was going to say this and he would respond with that. Then I'd fire a warning shot across his bow. Ship


The contractor asked, "So, what have you decided to do about the wall?" It wasn't the THAT I was expecting. I told him the corner molding wasn't an option and we wanted the wall redone. He said he'd get to it. Shocked


So what a difference a day makes. Maybe I read more into things than was really there. Obviously, what we had was a failure to communicate, but we were on the same page today.


He went up into the crawl space and his dad fed lengths of wire for the fan light, sockets and switches. There was almost a problem with the fan light not being able to fit into the shower because of the slope of the hip roof, but with a few inches to spare, he got it to fit.


I was out for most of the day, and when I came home was the switch had been installed and the tiny wall by the door had been tiled. The corner lined up nicely. Roll








3 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaah! The tiles look really nice and even!

    Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO@"Then I'd fire a warning shot across his bow" 2 funny!....glad it all worked out without you bringing out your weapons of mass destructions upon him...lmao! Diffinetly looks better!

    ReplyDelete