Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 33 - Moving Along


The contractors arrived this morning. When I asked if he would be able to finish everything by Wednesday, I felt like I copped his attitude. "We'll just have to wait and see" Dismay I figured they would be gone in two hours, so I left Himself to supervise and I went across the street to whine to my neighbor. When I got back, the contractors were gone. No surprise to me, but it was to Himself as he wanted to touch base with the contractor. Shocked The mural had been installed. The outlets for the washer and dryer had been installed. The wall under the window was given another skim coat.


So I puttered and cleaned up the kitchen. Made lunch for everyone. Was sitting in the bathroom contemplating the lint in my navel, when the door started to open. I thought it was one of the kids. "Damn it! Can't you see, I'm busy here!" The door instantly stopped moving and the contractor offering profuse apologiesShocked LOL


They went back to work, connected the faucets to the sink, glued the sink to the vanity. He'll hook up the water lines to the sink tomorrow.


Himself got to chat and the contractor is still convinced they will be done and out of our hair by Wednesday. From the contractor's mouth to God's ear. Prayer










4 comments:

  1. hi cj,
    Hope you are doing well. Let me know if everything is completed by Wednesday. I know you will be so happy to have them out of your house. I went to my mom's Saturday evening to watch Bull Riding, she made spagetti. Would you believe, when I returned home, my husband wanted spagetti for Sunday Dinner then we ate the rest of it tonight.Well, I'm not planning on spagetti anytime soon! It won't be long, I'll be making a lot of Irish Stew......LOL! You take care. hugs and smiles! Dollydonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggle giggle... So tell me, how was that belly button lint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. himself prolly told them "you all need to hurry up and finish the job....YOUR DRIVING MY WIFE CRAZY!..."..lmao!

    ReplyDelete