Thursday, December 6, 2007

ATC - Nature


I am so very far behind with my ATC exchange. October's theme was nature. I was rather stumped and not feeling creative. Then inspired Light Bulb because I thought nature was the theme for December, I came up with this.


A bird flourish I had done some months ago, was color changed from black to red in PSP. The bird was printed on vellum and cut out. Torn tissue paper and holly from gift wrap were cut out. The pieces were decoupaged onto scrap Diploma parchment paper that had been marbled with starch. Ziller Midnight Blue ink, Gillotte 1068A
It looks a little flat and I'll look to see if I have some red seed beads to give dimension to the berries.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds so creative. I glue and cut and jumble stuff around. The seed beads should look super though.

    ReplyDelete