Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Major Award


Erica nominated me for an award! Me! I got a major award. Thanks, Erica. See the picture? It's called:
The Lemonade Award


Here's how the "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonade" award works:


1) Link back to the person you received the award from.


2) Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
Well, I don't know 10 people who blog, but here are the blogs I follow.
Alesia for her fun blog. You slay me; you know that, right?
Alesia for her professional pages. Always an inspiration.
Poppie for her creative and thoughtful spirit.
Alphabeas Calligraphy Guild. I love being able to attend virtual meetings. Thanx, Bev!
Thank you for entertaining and edumacating me. I'll leave with a parting thought from a piece of Flair a friend on Facebook sent me. When life hands you melons, you're dyslexic. (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment