Friday, December 27, 2013

The Friday Five - A Cold

Himself brought a cold home at Halloween. It took me 6 weeks to get over it. He brought another cold home with him this week. Five things about this lousy cold.

1. The annoying stuffy nose. I keep trying to tell myself breathing isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

2. The slightly more annoying runny nose. With this much fluid loss, I should be losing a pound a day. At least, having a cold would be worth it.

3. Itchy, watery eyes. Wait. That actually might be an allergic reaction to Ink. He's been a cuddle bunny lately. It's a good thing he's cute.

4. Chapped lips from having to be a mouth breather.

5. The worse symptom of all is the fatigue. Even the smallest amount of effort wipes me out for the day. Ok, that's it for me. I'm going back to bed. Hope your day is more productive than mine.

1 comment: