Friday, August 21, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week

1. Enjoyed our outing with Grandmaster E and Master Beef. Also glad we all made it home safe and sound before strong thunderstorms moved through the area

2. Found a pair of girly shoes to wear

3. on the Spirit of Boston lunch cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary

4. Himself is on vacation until he goes back to school (after Labor Day) We've been enjoying afternoons in the sunroom watching Midsomer Murders.

5. Our (well) water is high in iron and manganese. Occasionally, after a spin through the washer, orange stains will show up on white items. The latest victim was my Mondrian Doctor Who tee-shirt. I wanted to wear the shirt while on my art retreat. I hit the stains with laundry detergent and gave the shirt another ride through the washer. Ta-da!

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can do 'girly shoes' anymore! LOL Glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete