Saturday, September 8, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Boys Town, (1938), Spencer Tracy, Mickey Rooney

If you haven't seen this movie you can watch it at Amazon Prime. If this movie isn't your cup of tea, check out what Kathy in the Ozarks recommends.

14 comments:

  1. I've actually heard of this one, CJ. Never saw it, but saw a blurb on it recently. Still well before my time, but at least I've seen the trailer before. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the movies I watch and enjoy were made before my time, too

      Delete
  2. I vaguely remember Boys# town from the distant past. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie many many many years ago. I don't remember it much though, except a few scenes. I will have to check it out again and see what I am missing. Have a great Saturday. Do you have sun? Not here. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember this one! I haven't seen it in ages, but what a sweet story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great actors! haven't seen this one thanks for the recomendation

    ReplyDelete