Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wordy Wednesday


11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm glad people are literate, but I hate this permanent texting everywhere! Valerie

robin cox walsh said...

LOL ;)

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL!

But on a serious note, mobile phones are banned from my dinner table! Lets enjoy the food and some conversation :)

All the best Jan

Anne (cornucopia) said...

That's funny, but true, also. I'm amazed at how many people I see out dining together, and their eyes are on their phones the whole time. I wonder why they bothered to go out with the other person, if they're not going to talk to each other.

Sandra said...

Hilarious:)

My name is Erika. said...

Hee-hee-hee. Nice calligraphy funny.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Hee hee hee ... very cute!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've noticed this may be more true than funny.

Let's Art Journal said...

Lol 😉. Thanks for the smiles! J 😊 x

sandy said...

cute...!

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! Cute!