Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


The Great Waldo Pepper (1975) Robert 😻 Redford

If you haven't seen this movie, is available to rent at Amazon and YouTube.

18 comments:

  1. And another film I've never heard of! Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waldo wasn't one of Redford's better known films

      Delete
  2. Good pick this week-Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have seen this movie a long time ago. I usually like Robert Redford movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert Redford is a favorite actor of mine. And probably a million other folks too. Nice choice this week CJ! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, especially women who came of age during the 70s.

      Delete
  5. ....but it's not black & white..... :-/ LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or as The Eldest calls them Dog View. Supposedly dogs can only see black and white.

      Delete
  6. I never heard of this movie. I might try it at Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll like it. And if not, it's Redford. (-:

      Delete
  7. I was never a Robert Redford fan and so missed most of his films along the way. I need to catch up. Thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this movie, but I like Redford, so this sounds wonderful. He looks SO YOUNG in that clip.

    Sorry I missed the matinee and the cartoons, too. I'm late because yesterday was herb day at the extension office and Farmer's Market. I walked MILES, then bought and planted herbs, and was WIPED out when I got finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was around 38 years old when this film came out.

      Delete
  9. Can't remember this film, but I do like Robert Redford :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete