If you plant the blueberries in the woods (not too far in from your property) they'll spread like crazy and you'll have an abundance every year! East peasy and no maintenance!
Well happy to say the yard front and back are undercontrol .. between some weed killer and Mother Nature with 100 degree days and no rain for more than a month now everything but the SunFlowers are struggling... The SunFlowers are just amazing ... wild , multiple small flowers... i have them every year.. i hope the GrandLittles have a core memory of them.... I've heard of Boneset but have never seen it... Love Hydrangeas and yeah for Blueberries!! I've always loved your Petunias... I've had the best luck with Moss Rose this year... They can handle the heat in my Mother in Laws old iron pot out in full sun.. amazing.. Hope you had a great fourth.. Hugs! deb
day lillies here are great, but the hostas are fried already...sad because the bumble's loved the flowers ~~~~ hope yur trip was EGGZ CELL ANT !!! ☺☺♥♥
It seems early for blueberries but I guess not. They look tasty. And isn't it amazing how jungle-like everything has filled in, especially after a few tropical feeling days?
Love your day lilies. I miss mine. Wow to blueberries and hydrangeas. Your garden looks much better than mine. We have water restrictions because of our continued drought.
If you plant the blueberries in the woods (not too far in from your property) they'll spread like crazy and you'll have an abundance every year! East peasy and no maintenance!
ReplyDeleteI'll let Himself know
DeleteWell happy to say the yard front and back are undercontrol .. between some weed killer and Mother Nature with 100 degree days and no rain for more than a month now everything but the SunFlowers are struggling... The SunFlowers are just amazing ... wild , multiple small flowers... i have them every year.. i hope the GrandLittles have a core memory of them.... I've heard of Boneset but have never seen it... Love Hydrangeas and yeah for Blueberries!! I've always loved your Petunias... I've had the best luck with Moss Rose this year... They can handle the heat in my Mother in Laws old iron pot out in full sun.. amazing.. Hope you had a great fourth.. Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteMy answer: Nothing much. It´s cold, the flowers don´t like to join that weather! Lucky you, though, a joy to see.
ReplyDeleteHopefully a warm up for you this week
DeleteOh, and, yes. I had cherries today!
ReplyDeleteYum!
DeleteYour blueberries are a great deal better than ours. Everyone's blueberries are better than ours . . . 😩
ReplyDelete🥺
Deleteday lillies here are great, but the hostas are fried already...sad because the bumble's loved the flowers ~~~~ hope yur trip was EGGZ CELL ANT !!! ☺☺♥♥
ReplyDeleteAw, too bad about the hostas.
DeleteHydrangeas are a favorite of mine - nice to see this pretty one in your yard
ReplyDeleteI love hydrangeas, too, and I'm glad this one survived the transplant. It was a Mother's Day gift from the girlies.
DeleteI like your day lilies and yummy blueberries.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
The day lilies are so cheery and the blueberries will be turned into muffins
Deletethecontemplativecat here. wonderful garden.
ReplyDeleteHimself has done a good job.
DeleteIt seems early for blueberries but I guess not. They look tasty. And isn't it amazing how jungle-like everything has filled in, especially after a few tropical feeling days?
ReplyDeleteLove your day lilies. I miss mine. Wow to blueberries and hydrangeas. Your garden looks much better than mine. We have water restrictions because of our continued drought.
ReplyDelete