1. Himself saved movies on TCM and he saved Big Wednesday for me.
2. I dropped a heavy object on my toe and didn't break my toe or the heavy object. I did swear a lot
3. I followed the Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffin recipe made with the blueberries from the garden
4. I talked to the Young One. She's planning on coming back for a visit
5. Teague and I talked about plans for Two Old Ladies on the Road in August
How was your week?
#2 made me giggle!
ReplyDeleteYippee to #4 - and 5!
Here just a lot of pressure, gack. But!!!! Maybe Summer´ll be back!
Yeah, I did not giggle. I hope Summer comes back for you
DeleteThat's a good week. Plans for another trip and your daughter coming home for a visit. A++++++ Enjoy this warm day.
ReplyDeleteThose were the high points of the week
DeleteAll good apart from the sorely, poorly toe.
ReplyDeleteYeah, for the most part it was a good week
Delete#2 requires a precise and explicit string of words that I can't say here......😢
ReplyDeleteI'll share mine if you'll share yours
Deleteif the good Lord didn’t want us to swear, HE would never have invented the words in the first place 😸🐾‼️💚
ReplyDeleteI never thought of it that way 🤣
DeleteOuch! I bet you swore!
ReplyDeleteBut the others are all positive. All in all a good week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
I swore in other languages, too 🤣
DeleteGoodness! Sorry about your toe!
ReplyDeleteNumbers 4 and 5 sound good.
All the best Jan
thecontemplativecat here. Great ideas. I will have to try that on one of my posts. Swearing is therapeutic I have been told. as a teacher, I never swore, even at home. as a retired teacher, I now use some mild words.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a good week, except for # 2.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't break your toe. Ouch! Other than that, it sounds like a good week.
ReplyDelete