Five good things about this week.
1. We celebrated the Eldest's birthday at the UxLocale for dinner. At home, we had home-made, (lactose free) ice cream cake: cookies and cream ice cream, strawberries, and chocolate chips between pound cake layers
2. The groomer kindly fit in Calli and Quill to have a nail trim before she went on vacation back home to England.
3.Two old ladies are going on another trip the last weekend of August. Teague made reservations.
4. We watched Hail, Mary. I'm not crying; you're crying
5. We ran some errands and then called a lunch order in to Tony's, our local pizza and sub shop. They make excellent sandwiches. I wanted to eat a little healthier so I ordered an eggplant Parmigiana sub. 😉
How was your week?

Nice week CJ. I bet your excited for another adventure on the road. My week's been good too; busy but not exciting. Enjoy your FRiday.
ReplyDeleteToday is a really good day. The Young One flies in for a 10 day visit
DeleteEggplant is a veggie! YAY to healthier eating! 🤣
ReplyDeleteThat was my thinking, too 🤣
Delete* My week was good....we've had rain, rain, rain... and its still raining as i write this... We are in no danger of flooding by oh my goodness those South of us and that live near rivers or creeks..... wow... We are up on a hill AND our area did not see as much rain..
ReplyDelete* GrandLittle today... littlest little.. who goes to kindergarten this year!!!
* Enjoying working on my Belated Birthday Tea Party decor...
* MOST of the white paint i spilled in craftroom cleaned up... could have been worse..
* Hubs made us a beautiful omlet yesterday morning
Happy Belated Birthday to the Eldest!! I think all my Birthday wishes (cards) I've sent have bee Belated this year... Another road trip aahhh sounds wonderful . I need some of that... So hot here though that i try to save trips etc .. for Fall/Winter/Spring... Its been the rainest year here in TX... amazing how much golf hubby has missed.... which is not good because thats his only exercise program...lol Hugs! deb
I saw the flooding on the news. So glad you are not in that zone.
DeleteVery nice, and another trip to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteCounting the days
DeleteA belated happy birthday to Eldest.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that you have planned another trip. Something to look forward to.
Are Calli and Quill cats? or dogs?
Keep Smiling,
Happy Friday,
Lisca
Calli (female) and Quill (male) are cats. They turned 5 years old on April 15. They are not true litter mates (I had their DNA tested) but they were fostered together and are a bonded pair.
DeleteTo happy Birthdays! Now I crave a sub! Here same ole same. No news. Back hurting drives me nuts.
ReplyDeleteSame ole same ole isn't bad
DeleteBelated happy birthday to the Eldest.
ReplyDeleteThat's great you have another trip booked.
All the best Jan