Sunday, August 2, 2026

How Does Your Garden Grow?

 

Short and sweet this week. A fairy circle of pink clover.


I caught the Goldfinch yellow-winged eating the petals of the sunflower.

How does your garden grow?

15 comments:

  1. Short and sweet is still good. Seeing everything green is a good thing, as well as seeing things in bloom, even if the goldfinches eat the seeds. :) Cloudy at my house. How about yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they aren't eating the seeds. They are eating the petals. We had some sun earlier this morning. Now it's cloudy and muggy.

      Delete
  2. I like fairy circles. Something in me still hopes there are fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Fairy... :) Still battling MealyBugs... they may have won... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our week was exciting! We watched as a pair of Mourning Doves unsuccessfully tried to build a nest on the ledge above our sliding doors on the lanai.......there is now a plethora of twigs littering the lanai.....I hope they find a good place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mourning doves. There's a herd that comes to the feeders every day

      Delete
  5. that goldfinch capture is spot on....at the right place with the camera today !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thecontemplativecat here. Pink clover! I remember it from my Midwest years. Here is arid Calif., I haven't seen any. Such good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your short but sweet post :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a perfect photo of the bird and the sunflower. What great timing. Right place, right time.

    ReplyDelete