Around the farm. Lots of squash flowers, but no fruit. Some sort of pest has been after the plants so Himself sprinkled them with diatomaceous earth, a natural insecticide
A tomato plant took over this garden. It looks more like one of the sea monsters from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Red Amaranth
A green thing that looks like lettuce, but I don't think it is.
Asters
Brown Eyed Susans
Peaches though I think they should have been removed so the tree puts its efforts into roots and leaves for strong growth. At least according to Mr. Google
If you look very carefully, you can see one, small ear of corn
Nasturtium
Rocky, the knight I carved some 25+ years ago is still holding up
Goldenrod. I read some gardening thing that said when the goldenrod blooms, there are six weeks left until the first frost. Very sad face.
Beans and marigolds
Cherry tomatoes and nasturtiums
The moss rose has a companion and looks like the made a little moss rose
Sunrise
Sunset
Cucumbers and Brown eyed Susans
How does your garden grow?

I saw the little ear of corn. :) And Rocky the knight is very cool. I also had to smile because you sound like me- a green thing that looks like lettuce. :) The garden is looking great CJ. Hopefully we'll get some rain tonight and tomorrow because then no one has to water for a day or 2. Enjoy your Sunday.
ReplyDeleteNo watering will make Himself very happy
DeleteLookin' good! 🙂
ReplyDeleteHimself is happy
DeleteIts been so hot here and dry..... sure a month ago we got 4 inches of rain...looking around 100 degree temps have dispelled all that moisture... the ground is cracked... the Sunflowers are trying to go to seed... they have fought hungry caterpillars all Summer... My Moss Rose which put on quite the show early has since been fighting MealyBugs valiantly but even they are looking a little sun worn... and faded... Your Garden is looking Lovely and Lush! Love Rocky the Knight.... I didn't know you are a sculptor!! Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteI am not a sculptor. I took a stone carving class at the museum many moons ago. We were to carve a face in soapstone but the instructor got a deal on marble.
Deleteyour garden is doing very well...and that sculpture is...rockin.... !!! bad joke I know, but it IS awesome ♥♥
ReplyDeleteNo, that was a good joke.
DeleteAWESOME garden pics! I especially love the sunrise photos! AND, Rocky the Knight I don't believe that I have ever seen before, VERY COOL!
ReplyDeleteRocky was shown a long time ago
DeleteBeautiful sunrise and sunset.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
They were pretty skies
DeleteLove Rocky, the knight - and the flowers - here is one! Weeee.... And it cooled down again.
ReplyDeleteYup, we're having a cool down this week, too
DeleteThe hydrangeas are looking woebegone but will probably perk up with some rain, which is promised soon. Everything else is struggling on and will probably collapse later in relief.
ReplyDeleteWe're getting some much needed rain today
Delete