Zucchini from the garden is coming in fast and furious. I used the recipe my neighbor, Prissy, had given me decades ago to make zucchini bread. I think she would have been pleased with how it turned out. Dense, moist, and studded with raisins and walnuts.
Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.
That looks delicious! Yum! Here the zucchini glut hasn't hit yet, but soon my neighbors will be leaving bags of them on my doorstep and I'll be asking you for the recipe...
ReplyDeleteHappy T-Day,
Lisca
And I will happily pass the recipe along to you
DeleteYour bread looks delicious. I made one too, studied with pecans and chocolate chips. Yours was definitely much healthier than mine. Just curious, did my envelope arrive? Happy T day.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think I sent a FB message that the envelope had arrived. I posted on your blog for you to watch for you mail either Thursday or Friday
DeleteI used to have a wonderful recipe for zucchini bread years ago... no idea what happened to it.. Yours looks fabulous! Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteHidden in the recipe box?
DeleteOh!!! I have a carrot-bread mixture still waiting for me!
ReplyDeleteHope it´ll look as yummy as yours - when I get to it!
Happy T-Day and to yum!
Post pictures!
DeleteAh yes, the never ending zucchini! My neighbors used to hide when they saw me coming! LOL
ReplyDeleteI think I'll be doing the same when I see Himself coming in from the garden
DeleteThe bread looks wonderful and very filling.
ReplyDeleteIt was delicious. A tried and true recipe
DeleteWOW. That looks delicious. Love how it's studded with raisins and walnuts. I wouldn't have stopped at one slice. And your tea makes it perfect for T Tuesday, too!
ReplyDeleteI didn't stop at one slice, either
DeleteThat looks delicious CJ
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It's a good recipe
DeleteSave a slice for me, I'm on my way over:) And yes, tea will be fine:) Heh.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back:)
I also have coffee with a Keurig machine
DeletePS Love the wallpaper. Very cheery. My grandfather always grew sunflowers while I was growing up.
ReplyDeleteThat memory made me smile
Deletethecontemplativecat here. Zucchini bread! Haven't had one in ages.
ReplyDeleteMore zucchini coming in.
DeleteI love zucchini bread, and yours looks and sounds VERY yummy. And. with a cup of coffee, what could possibly go wrong. Happy belated T is for Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteA slab of zucchini bread and a cup of coffee or tea makes for a very good. day
Delete