1. Himself had fried eggplant and zucchini. I put them together to make a Parmigiana. Himself went to get Italian bread because it was too humid to bake.
2. Leftover Parmigiana and no cooking for me
3. The Eldest and I took a ride to Hopkinton State Park. The lake was closed because of poor water conditions. On the way home Himself asked us to pick up a Powerball ticket ($9 M.) so we also got Iced Blue Coconut Matcha from Starbuck's
4. Errands and dinner at the Post Office Pub
5. Blood test, and 6 month oncology check up. 😊Out to breakfast
How was your week?

Cute glass and great week! Here still on hold, work-wise, but at least mostly Summer :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's the beverage. Green tea on the bottom and a blue foam on the top. Mmmmm
DeleteNice week. That starbuck's ice blue match as are just beautiful to look at, but too bad about the water. MY week was good but a bit quieter than the week before, which worked for me because I had a few things to do around the house. Have a super FRiday.
ReplyDelete* Week off from having the kiddos but still see alot of them :)
ReplyDelete* Littlest first day of Kindergarten went wonderfullly..Mom was told she was a model student lol
* A/C getting check up today... be glad when thats over...
* Played golf yesterday with hubby... I didn't do half bad for not playing for a looonng time...
* Finding time in craftroom lately... feels good...
LOVE the colors of that drink! Hugs! deb
I hope the ticket wins. Wouldn't it be wonderful?
ReplyDeleteguessing you didn’t win the power ball drawing…or are you being discreet 😸‼️💚🐾
ReplyDeleteWell you can't win if you don't play. LOL The drink looks good.
ReplyDelete#3 looks pretty....but not something I'd like to drink....🤮
ReplyDelete