Saturday, June 28, 2008

Seven


A discussion list I am on is starting a bucket list thread. You know things you'd like to do before you kick the bucket. So in no particular order, 7 things I'd like to do before I kick the bucket:

1. Take fencing lessons again and compete on the US team in the Olympics.

2. Travel to Greece to see the Parthenon and Acropolis.

3. Attend Cowboy University to learn to become a real cowboy.

4. Travel Down Under to Australia. Hi Kaz, Gemma, Collene, and Lee!

5. Have a ride on a nuclear submarine especially the emergency vertical rise

6. To see the Earth from outer space.

7. To see the Aurora Borealis.

So, what's on your bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. A very nice list. :) I'll have to think about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, that's an intriguing list. I have no idea what would be on mine. I think that's the problem. I'm not a big dreamer. Probably be something like buy a small inn in southern Germany and move there. Does it have to have more? *grin*

    ReplyDelete