Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Donut Are You




You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.


Boston Creme very appropos and a favorite. Bavarian Creme is another I tend to grab along with jelly, lemon, cinnamon apple, chocolate coconut, chocolate....

Blame this quiz on Al as I got it from her blog, though thanks to her, I have something to blog about today. LOL Coincidentally, we got the same answer. Could it be because we're from the same area of the country? Nah, most likely because we both chose cream for filling.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Boston Creme too...and I chose the cherry flavored jelly for a filling...go figure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I be a donut I've never even heard of????

    You're a complex creature, and you're guilty of complicating things for fun.
    You've been known to sit around pondering the meaning of life...
    Or at times, pondering the meaning of your doughnut.
    To frost or not to frost? To fill or not to fill? These are your eternal questions.

    I hate to say it rather fits though...

    ReplyDelete