Monday, August 13, 2018

Mooma's Stained Glass


Mooma's fused glass creations. The happy chicken makes me smile.


This stained glass piece looks like a quilt square and hangs in the foyer


Mooma said this piece is almost done. She had a glass dragonfly (I think) she had made that needs to be appliqued onto the piece. She was thinking of placing the dragonfly on the white daisy in the middle. This piece was supposed to represent the farm. The blue for the mountains, Mooma's flowers, and a stream (I think ).

13 comments:

  1. Mooma's glass is wonderful, so beautifully made. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures don't capture how beautiful the pieces were with the light shining through

      Delete
  2. Her work is fabulous. I especially like the one that reminds you of a quilt square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you not like a fused glass 'Happy Chicken'! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful pieces? Does she participate in a local arts community or sell her work? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful stained glass art. So you got your artistic talent from Mooma?

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running a bit late but had to say wow Mooma is really talented. She's made some gorgeous stained glass and the chicken makes me happy too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so beautiful!! I love these creations! Gorgeous! I love the happy chicken! LOL!

    ReplyDelete