Friday, August 31, 2018

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Late night talk with Himself about hopes and dreams.

2. Art supplies for the Celtic workshop arrived. Love me new toys.

3. Had been told about Lily's chocolate. Not really a fan of dark chocolate, but found Lily's milk chocolate at the store. Tastes pretty good for no guilt

4. Laptop kept overheating. It's 8 years old and I don't think much long for this world. Managed to back up all the photos on it to Google Drive.

5. Repeat client called with a small job. A blessing for hands having work to do.

How was your week?

13 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Lily's chocolate but it sounds like a good way to cut back on sugar. I am definitely a finicky chocoholic but am always willing to try new things. Sounds like a good week. I am happy it's a gorgeous Friday and I have a 4 day weekend so life is good here. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Lily's milk chocolate was pretty close to the taste of a Hershey bar. Enjoy the weather. More heat next week

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good week. The choccie looks VERY good! Congrats on the job! Enjoy your weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week! Especially the chocolate LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an AWESOME week, except for the laptop concerns. I'm with you. I'm not a dark chocolate fan, but won't go into why I still shudder every time I hear the words. Repeat clients are always the best! Have a super Friday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friday was awesome. You'll see why one of these Tuesdays

      Delete
  5. Pretty good week over all I would have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have a special talk with your hubby!
    That chocolate looks good!
    Good luck with your laptop!
    New art supplies! Fun!! I just got some today too!
    Congrats on the repeat client!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a special week with lots of new discoveries 😁. Sorry I'm late visiting, I seem to have picked up a summer cold and now have a bad cough that I can't get ride of - yuk! Happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete