Monday, August 1, 2022

Eraser Critter

 

I like to use a kneadable eraser. It can be twisted to get into small spaces  (e.g. between letters).

I store the erasers in a plastic Easter egg to keep the eraser clean from dust and cat hair. When the girlies were little, they liked to create all sorts of creatures from the eraser and put it back inside the egg. I never knew what I was going to find.

I was doing some work in the sunroom and left for a little bit. When I got back, the Eldest had sculpted a cat from my eraser. Some things never change.

21 comments:

  1. I must admit I always play with my eraser! Have a great week, take care,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun memory and nice to know that like you said some things never change... :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that must have been a fun surprise to see. I like that kitty. Happy August CJ. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me smile from ear to ear. It's been a long time since I've found an eraser critter

      Delete
  4. Ohh, that´s a fantastic eraser CJ !! Love the imagination of your girlies! Yes, you ´re right, some things never change.
    Have a great new week, sending big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been all sorts of creatures: dolphins, whales, mermaids, cats, dragons

      Delete
  5. I am definitely going to have to find one of those kneadable erasers. I LOVE what the eldest did. Glad you know some things never change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All art and craft stores carry them. Sometimes you find them in a pack with a gum eraser and a white plastic eraser.

      Delete
  6. That is hilarious - ...lolol. love the tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, too, especially now that the Eldest is all grown up

      Delete
  7. I have never had an eraser like that. The animal shaped erasers I've had came already in that shape lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the kneadable erasers are for the DIYers 😺

      Delete